Model T project seen at Chickasha this year

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Clueless

Yea, about the title thing. To be honest, I have no clue about what I'm really wanting to talk about, or what I want to name it. I DO want to talk about my car, but what of it? Hmmmm. The semi rats nest for radio speaker wiring? (Not really that bad, but it's not perfect, so I instantly need to "change" it.) How about the duct tape deluxe seat upholstery (Just the front by the way). Non perfect carpet, non perfect ANYTHING! Oh, wait, I forgot, there is a perfect rust hole in the rear quarter panel, and just my luck that I own one of the extreme few Studebakers that the rear fenders just so happen DO NOT bolt off! *sigh* So much to whine about, but to what end? Ok guys, lets face it. Our cars aren't ever perfect. Never. That's right, you heard me! In fact, to prove it, go get me a "flawless" show car. I can guarantee you I will find at least ONE thing that isn't perfect. You know, lets just show our cars, regardless. After all, they are true history! Each of these rattle traps on wheels has a story to tell; and each is significant, regardless how big or small. Lets share the story, and add to it! They our are time machines to the every day life of yesteryear; and what is more fun than bringing a smile to a person who remembers something because of these cars?

Well, that's my rant for tonight. Take care ya'll, and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment