Model T project seen at Chickasha this year

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The car show season is HERE!!!!

Yup, indeed it is! FINALLY! I love the winter, the cold, the rain, ect. But I really missed car show season. This past Memorial Day weekend, in Everett, was the annual Cruizin' Colby car show. It's a two day event starting on Sunday with a sanctioned cruize (with a 400 car limit), a dance that night; and a show and shine on Memorial Day itself. This year is drawed over 800 cars! I still didn't enter my car in it, again, as I'm overly picky about the front seat being redone first (the only seat in the car needing redone I might add). I DID however take my girlfriend to the dance on Sunday, then I toured the show for about 5 1/2 hours on Sunday with a buddy and my brothers. Got some great shots, talked to some old friends that showed up, made new ones; what could be better? The fact that the same day, my buddy and I put a working stereo in my wagon; finally, being able to go cruize with some tunes!

BTW, I'm not usually a Ford guy, but those roadster pickups I'm a total sucker for. This one was just drop dead gorgeous in my opinion; although there was a couple things I didn't like on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment