Model T project seen at Chickasha this year

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Long overdue, but new happenings around the shop....

Whew, holidays are over, I think we're all alive for the most part! Hope ya'll had a good time relaxing and enjoying time with your families.

The cars are doing well, progress is crawling on the '62 lately, but it's progress. Reupholstered the back of my wagon, pics are to follow. Plate and registration arrived for the '52 Commander, so I'm obviously spending more time with that. The '14 Model T Ford is home, and patiently awaiting more tinkering time.

Bigger things happening. My Packard is going to be parted out (Ducks for cover). As much as I like it, and have a vision for it, I just don't see it in my long term plans. So, some of it's parts will be stashed, some sold, and some, like it's heavy duty finned brakes, rear sway bar, ect; will live in my station wagon. The power steering and power brakes will go into the '52.  I'm chasing a few other cars, a R2 Avanti and a '63 Daytona convertible.

So how about you guys? Whats poppin' around your places?

3 comments:

  1. Do you have any recent pics of your corral of cars? Too bad you are going to part the Packard. What are planning to sell off of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not any recent ones, although I got some more to upload. I'll try to round some up for a new post soon. :) Trust me, I know; but she's getting pretty bad. Very classy car, but I honestly would rather have a '56 (A certain model actually, but it's fun to dream.) I'm not completely sure yet. I DO know the power steering, power brake assembly (basically just the hydrovac and assorted parts), rear sway bar, engine, and big brake drums; are all staying. However, what do you want/or need?

    ReplyDelete
  3. any updates on your heard Dylan?

    ReplyDelete