Model T project seen at Chickasha this year

Monday, May 23, 2011

A introduction......

Howdy! A little introduction here. My name is Dylan, and if you are a member of the Studebaker Drivers Club forum, my screen name is Silverhawk. (Story on that name as well, as I don't have a Silverhawk, sadly). I just recently turned 18; and I own two Studebakers and one Packard. I am also deeply involved in Royal Rangers; to those who don't know what that is, it's like boy scouts, but with a Christian base. I am also into just about everything outdoors. Hunting, fishing, hiking, backpacking, kayaking, ect. I have been doing "precision" shooting for 8 years now, which makes all of my activities a balancing act with the addition of work. Work? Ah yes, I at the moment am a Lifeguard and swim instructor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment